amazing Index du Forum
amazing
trackmania groupe AMZ

amazing Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: reyser ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    amazing Index du Forum -> SECTION GENERALE -> DEMANDES DE MATCHS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reyser

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

hi  Im reyser and i administrator of spartan team

we want make a war with amz team

i knows your team likes nadeo tracks style and our team normally not play nadeo tracks and we preffer speed tracks  but we can make one thing

every team can select tracks of the style want for example  we can select fun speed tracks and amz select nadeo tracks

the only requeriment we want are the tracks chosen are more than 40 seconds long

the date of war we think is better on sunday around 18:00 or 20:00  for example the 5 of juny

3 tracks /team

team mode 7 points for win the map

6 drivers / team ( the drivers can change between tracks not in the middle of a track )

won the competition the team win more maps in case of tie the team that won the sum of points of all tracks is greater

regards 

sorry for my english

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[AMZ] - sysy83
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

Hey reyser, just to notify that i saw your post, im going to answer more in details this evening, hf ^^

AMZ is amazing!!!

MSN
[AMZ] - sysy83
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

Alright, so here comes the real answer :

For the map choosing, the issue is that we got no real defined playstyle, only a few maps we enjoy playing, some are nadeos, some aren't, but the fact is that it is impossible for us to choose only maps that are longer than 40s, as we mainly play maps that last between 20s and 40s... So I really dont think we can agree with your requirement of selecting maps longer than 40s. 

This way, I think it would be better if both teams just chose 3 maps they enjoy playing/feel confident on, so any of the teams gets disadvantaged Smile

Considering the date, i need to speak a bit more to the other amz to know wich time/day would fit the best to have the maximum of our players available, and the 3/4/5 of june week-end seems to me a bit too close to organize everything, i would rather delay it to the next week-end (10/11/12 of june) so we get time to fix everything, and make sure everyone has one week to practice

Also, i have to discuss with other members about the 6v6, to be sure we can have 6 players ready for each map ^^

Last thing : 7 points for each map seems too much, lowering it to 5 points would probably be better for timing issues, the match would probably take too much time with 7 points/map..

Hope we will find an agreement on all this stuff, if you have any other question just ask them here, or even add me on skype (tell me if u wanna add me on skype, i'll send you my login in private message)

HF !  Okay

AMZ is amazing!!!

MSN
reyser

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Mai - 00:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

hello then :

3 maps / team 

any style acepted only condition 30 to 60 segundes for long

points system ok to 5 points/ map 

date juny 12 ( sunday )

5 or 6 drivers no problem for us

the maps change the juny 1

the server for war we have no problem  for use our servers or your servers i dont care

later talks about server for war and the hour for the match

i  hope  enjoy whit this war the 2 teams

regards and ty for all

the last sorry for my english is terrible

bb

[AMZ] - jeanvole
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Mai - 12:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

et bé, va falloir se motiver les amis....
si on accepte se match, faisons le sérieusement. sinon, ca va être la pattée ...

reyser

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Juin - 08:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

hello today is day 1 

here put the spartan (sp.r) tracks for the macht of day 12:

last sunshine   3869642

Vanguard        4979326

llorica              3154570

ty for all and gl

[AMZ] - sysy83
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Juin - 09:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

Heyy, our maps will be :

- Iron maiden (136547)
- Think Fast, Move Faster (645350)
- D10-Race No Cut (1841649)

AMZ is amazing!!!

MSN
reyser

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Juin - 14:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: reyser Répondre en citant

hello 

i put the links for our teamserver:

tmtp://#join=spartan_22

tmtp://#addfavourite=spartan_22

and the pass for the server :

players-pass= warplayer

spectator-pass= war

This pass are activated at 19:45 of the sunday 12

cy tomorrow guys

regards 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 07:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: reyser

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    amazing Index du Forum -> SECTION GENERALE -> DEMANDES DE MATCHS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz